Monday 11 April 2016

Reveal Day at Robyn's Fetish




Good Morning My Lovely Crafting Friends

Hope you are well sending hugs to those in need of them

This is my Project for Robyn's Fetish Reveal Day

I have made a Pillow Box using the Pillow Box Die 
from X- Cut. I have used hard Flowered Card so it 
would hold up better, can't remember the name 
had it for a while. Then I coloured my Flower Bear Image which you
will find here
with Promarkers and decorated the Box with Doohicky Flourish Die

6 comments:

Valerija said...

So cute!

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely little gift box Marlene and such a cute bear, Kate x

coops said...

Stunning pillow box Marlene.Fab pretty paper and cute image :D

xx coops xx

rachel said...

what a fab pillow box marlene - super cute xx

Edwina said...

Hi Marlene, I love your pillow-box. It is so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful pillow box.
Gr, Elly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...