Thursday 17 July 2014

My Heart Pieces DT card


Good Morning My Crafting Friends

Hope you are all well.
Another Scheduled post today
This is my DT card for My Heart Pieces Challenge
The Theme this month is WEDDING OR ANNIVERSARY.
I seem to have had a lot of these recently.



Onto my Card

I have made a Twisted Easel Card
My Heart Pieces Digi Image
Papermania Oyster Blush Papers
WOC Flowers
Wild Rose Studio Die
Pearl Flowers from The Hobby House
Pearl Dragonfly from The Hobby House
Butterfly from Hobby Craft
LOTV Sentiment


Promarkers and Flexmarkers




I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image and fab papers,just gorgeous.xxx

Veerle said...

Hi Marlene, still enjoying your holiday hey ? Lovely card like the dies you've used and the flowers. Beautiful background paper, I have it too and I love it. Greetings from Veerle x

rachel said...

a great card Marlene - lovely design! Big Hugs rachel x

Shona Hamill said...

Great card Marlene and lots of lovely things on your blog since I last visited. Shona xx

Unknown said...

Marlene this is super FUN, Wedding card, hugs xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.your design is beautiful and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...