Thursday 6 September 2012

Teddy with Balloons

Hi Everyone,

Usually on a Thursday I take my Grandson Matthew Swimming, but today he is full of cold, so we thought it would be better not to take him, so I had a little extra time to make this card. I made it for my neighbours Grand-daughter who will be one soon. We are also in the process of making our small bedroom into a craft room, I was busy sorting and I found these cards from Craftwork Cards, I forgot I had them, so I decided to use them to make this Easel card.

Onto my Card.

Blank Craftwork Card
Tulip and Hot Diggety Dog papers
White Pearlescent Card
Nesties dies
MD Flourish
White pearls coloured with Promarkers
White Pearls
LOTV stamp
LOTV sentiment
Anita,s Pearl No 1
Gingham Ribbon and Bow
Lace


I am entering this card into the following Challenges

Passion for Promarkers Challenge # 165 - Lace and Swirls
Papertake weekly Challenge - Anything goes with non-square base card
Ready Teddy Go Challenge #14 - How Many Fingers
Oh la la Challenge # 113 - Teddy Bear Antics
The Cutie Pie Challenge #26 - No Flowers





14 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

So cute and I love the shape. xx

Unknown said...

just the cutest...and pink i love pink too...lovely card full of cuteness hugs sassyxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, I like the sweet bear,the shape the swirls and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Marlene. I love the sweet teddy and the layout is fabulous.

Sue

Sally said...

Gorgeous easel card, love the shape and cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go.
Hugs Sally xxx

pam said...

gorgeous card marlene, love the shape & image..pam

rachel said...

fabulous card Marlene - hope your grandson is better soon! Hugs Rachel xx

coops said...

so gorgeous marlene.fab pretty colours and details and i love the sweet bear.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Debs M said...

what a lovely card! Thanks for joining us for our ‘How many Fingers’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt

Lisa xx said...

what a sweet card, gorgeous image and colours xx thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

Wendi said...

Such a pretty card love that image and the swirls
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Jo Grason said...

adorable card, absolutely perfect for a little girl, hope your grandson is feeling better soon xxx Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La
Jo x

Daniele said...

awww this is so darn sweet thanks for joining us at RTG this month
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...