Saturday 19 May 2012

Card my Grandson Matthew made for his Grandad

Hi Everyone,

My Grandson is with us this weekend and he thought it would be a good idea to make a card for his Grandad as he hasn't been well, he made most of it himself with a little help  I did the cutting for him, but he said what he wanted to do , I think he has made a good job ot it. He made with some free Tatty Teddy papers and a Tatty teddy stamp which I had in my stash. Punched butterflies and a Tatty Teddy sentiment.

he would like to enter this card into the following challenge.

Diddydoodles Challenge -  Monthly

3 comments:

Vicky said...

So cute Marlene...and your wee grandson is a terrific crafter already...he must take after his nanny...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

aw this is so gorgeous.well done to your grandson.

xx coops xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Well done Matthew, its brilliant xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...