Thursday 12 April 2012

Thinking of you

Hi Everyone,  I haven't been on for a while, have been very busy going away for the weekend to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's 40th Wedding Anniversary, leaving for Newcastle tomorrow. I made this one with all white card and a coloured image.
I used Papermania card, PMs and Flexmarkers
Marianne Creatables Anja corner dies
Memory box dies for the flowers.
gems and anita flowers.
Fiskars embossing board.

Thanks for looking

I'm entering this into the following challenge

A Passion for Promarkers - White on White
I love Promarkers - White on White

4 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning card, I loved this challenge theme at PFP too. xx

coops said...

so stunning marlene.i love the image and gorgeous white on white on design ;D
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Marlene, love the white on white...will have to try and and find the time to join in with this challenge.
Wendy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marlene, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...