Thursday 5 April 2012

Singing in the rain

I thought I would make this because it is now raining after all the snow we had on Monday/Tuesday, it is really cold outside, hope it gets a bit warmer for the week-end. This is a S.W.A.L.K. stamp, I used PMs and Flexmarkers for colouring, free papers for the backing and the punched flowers and leaves,finished off with ribbon and gems. I used Nellie Snellen punch for the flowers and a woodware punch for the leaves.

I am entering this into the following Challenge

Whether the Weather - A Passion for Promarkers.

3 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous card marlene.the image is so sweet and i love your colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a sweet image. Did you know that you can edit a post to add in challenges. Just click on the pencil at the bottom of your post or go to design and click on posts. Happy Easter xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marlene, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Welcome to the world of challenges and thanks for choosing to share your first challenge card with us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...